Your guide for how to join forces with other business owners, nonprofits and sponsors–for impact, for influence, for profit, and to change the world.
Powered by Pamela Slim and Desiree Adaway
Does this sound familiar?
- You are dying to partner with someone you admire. You have a product or service that would be a perfect fit for their market, but you only have a tiny list, and they have no idea who you are. You want to approach them confidently, but feel unsure of the value you bring to the table.
- An email arrives. It’s one of your favorite people asking you to join them in some form of partnership – to promote a product, to team up for an event, or to create a new product together. You want to say yes. But you also want to make sure that what you create together will be a good fit for the market and brand you have worked so hard to build.
- You have done a great job building your platform, blog, podcast or service business. It feels like the right time to expand and get additional investment and support through sponsors, but you do not know how to approach companies with a specific proposal.
- You are a non-profit organization who does great work, and wants to expand your impact. You want to choose partners who will respect the mission of your organization, while bringing in needed exposure, funding or resources.
You have come to the right place!
We are Pamela Slim and Desiree Adaway, trusted experts with decades of experience in our respective fields of entrepreneurship and non-profit management. We have created a powerful digital course that walks you through every stage of setting up successful joint ventures, business partnerships and sponsorships. We have partnered with experts—lawyers, long-time entrepreneurs, sales ninjas—to bring you the very best advice in a easy-to-learn structure.
This course addresses questions like:
- How do you know if the people you know, like, and trust would make good partners?
- How do you set up partnerships so they are fair?
- Can you set up legal agreements without paying an arm and a leg to an attorney?
- What if there’s a disagreement in a partnership?
- How to you approach a company to get sponsorship?
- How do you make sure that an unscrupulous partner will not run off with your intellectual property?
- How do you enter into this partnership—tor leave it—tfeeling clear, clean, and safe?
This robust digital course includes time-tested conversations, structures, and templates for you to make it a clean, profitable match—every time.
“Oh boy did I need this class 6 years ago! Not only do Pam and Desiree load this course with an incredible amount of practical information and tools, particularly about the legal and communication aspects of partnerships in whatever forms they take, but the expertise offered by the guests is invaluable. I gained much insight into what is really important to me about my business and my relationships—twith partners, clients and most importantly with myself. Run, don’t walk, to purchase this course before you even THINK about entering into a business partnership. You will save yourself much time, money and stress–I wish I knew then what I know now–the true joys of partnership!”
-Cheryl Dolan www.cheryldolan.com
Who this course is for
- Small business owners
- Non-profit staff and management
- Independent service professionals like coaches, consultants, writers and graphic artists
- Small businesses interested in partnering with other small businesses
- Independent Software Developers
- Social Entrepreneurs
“The key to my success as I launch my new online service business June 1st is finding the kinds of projects and partners that are a good match for both what I have to offer and the business I am building. Many times over the last couple decades I have partnered with good people who had a wonderful vision – but there were other elements that doomed the partnerships from the start, IF ONLY I had known what to look for before I jumped in with both feet! The course was all I dared hope and more! I now feel very well-prepared to successfully collaborate at a whole new level!”-Megan Everett www.megan-everett.com
“I signed up for this class just as I was launching my new website, part of which is a partnership venture. Pam and Desiree made me aware of so many things to consider, plan for and nail down as I started down this path! If it were just the two of them, with their combined knowledge and experience, it would have been worth its price twice over. But the guest presenters added sautéed asparagus, twice-baked potatoes and silky panna cotta to what was already a sumptuous meal. Thanks Pam and Desiree!”
-Laurie Seymore, www.thebacajourney.com
Between us, we have created six-figure programs, and impacted hundreds of thousands of people around the world by cultivating great partnerships.
We will teach you everything we know on how to successfully find and establish highly effective partnerships. If you only implement a few of the ideas shared in this course, you will get many times your investment. Try it now!
We are committed to your satisfaction with this class — and we want to make sure it’s a fit for you. If for any reason you’re not entirely satisfied with Partnership Playbook, you are welcome to a 100% money back guarantee within 30 days of the purchase date. Your refund will be issued within one week to your credit card.
Who are we?
Pamela Slim is an author, speaker and business coach who has worked with clients to create hundreds of startup companies. Her site escapefromcubiclenation.com is one of the top career and marketing blogs on the web. She has made joint venture partnerships a key business strategy, and has partnered with people such as:
- Charlie Gilkey, business coach at Productive Flourishing. Pam and Charlie created the successful Lift Off Retreat, an intensive business design program for entrepreneurs.
- Chris Guillebeau, author, social activist and internet entrepreneur for the $100 Business Forum, a 30-day intensive class on launching a small business
- Michele Woodward, a career strategist and consultant. Pam and Michele created two programs for coaches: KickAss Mentoring Marketing and Career Invention Certification.
- American Express Open Forum, where Pam is a contributing writer.
Desiree Adaway is a non-profit consultant who has served in senior-level positions at organizations including Habitat for Humanity and The Rotary Foundation.
She is especially skilled at helping organizations achieve more consistent, quality program results through strategic partnerships. She has designed and administered partnerships that have secured over $10.5 million in funding from a variety of private and corporate resources, including the NCAA, State Farm and The Gap.
During the Haiti earthquake crisis, Desiree helped coordinate partnerships with corporate and non-profit partners and hundreds of volunteers to create thousands of shelter kits in less than two weeks.
Desiree is known by her staff, senior leadership, peers and partners as being great at open, honest and productive conversations. She is not afraid of addressing anything that gets in the way of a great work.
-Kelly Pratt www.kellypratt.com
Pam and Desiree have been best friends for 27 years, and have learned a lot about what it takes to make great relationships work.
There is so much to gain beyond money by partnering with great people.
Won’t you join us?
P.S. Of all the business building strategies you can try, partnerships will accelerate your growth the fastest. We know because we have lived it. Try it at no risk — if it doesn’t meet your expectations within the first 30 days, you can get a 100% refund.