I am delighted you are interested in coaching!
I have very limited availability for 1:1 coaching. My client list is currently full. If you want to be put on my waitlist, please click here.
Common topics tackled in coaching sessions include:
- Help you determine the values and beliefs that you hold most dear
- Discover all of your skills, strengths and experiences you can use as you create the next significant project in your career
- Consciously choose the work mode that is the best for each stage of your life and career
- Planning and prioritizing – outline a specific plan for what you want to create
- Defining the characteristics of partners/mentors/High Council of Jedi Knights – help you identify, connect to and nurture your relationship with a specific network of people who will help you accomplish your goals.
- Working through fear and anxiety
- Shape and share the story that will move people to action
In my client’s words:
“I began consulting Pam Slim at a time when I felt extremely frustrated, lost, confused and hopeless with my professional life. While I have been successful as a Clinical Psychologist in private practice, often times I felt unfulfilled professionally-speaking. Working with Pam has been enlightening, inspiring and productive. Rarely do you come across an individual with great intelligence, tremendous competence, integrity, and a natural ability to guide and educate, like Pam Slim. After several consultations, I have been able to clearly identify an exciting niche within my profession, a new business approach and the tools necessary to bring my practice to the next level of professional satisfaction. I highly recommend Pam Slim to all those who secretly (and not so secretly) feel a burning emptiness with respect to their career, regardless of how successful they are or have been in the past.”
~Angelica Perez, NewLatina.net
My client list is currently full please click here to be placed on the waiting list.